Thursday, February 7, 2013

Yarn Wrapped Valentines Wreath

So one week to go till Valentines Day! Yippieeeee! 

This Year, I opted to make a new wreath for my kitchen, one that I could make interchangeable for all the holidays.....

This year I decided a nice White Yard Wrapped Wreath would do just the trick...
Add little Red & White Twine....


And some super cute and simple sparkly hearts I picked up at the dollar store...
I chose to add the hearts with strait pins in matching colors, so they would be easy to remove...



Top it all off with a Big Red Ribbon and you have the perfect little Valentines Wreath! 


Happy Day! 

1 comment:

  1. Cute wreath! I love the glitter hearts! I'm pinning this to my Valentine's Day board!

    Navy Wifey Peters @ Submarine Sunday Link Party
    http://www.usscrafty.blogspot.com/2013/02/submarine-sunday-17_2.html

    ReplyDelete

If you can't say somethin' nice, don't say nothin' at all...